VW Beetle Forum banner

VW 6-disc In-trunk CD changer

5K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Pooponurhead 
#1 · (Edited)
Evening Guys. My mom's '98 just died with 250K on the clock. The car has been donated, but i cleverly swiped the cd changer out of the trunk. And naturally, I wanted to see how much I could get for it. I'd like to get at least 35 bucks plus shipping for it, OBO. Anyone interested? Thanks
P.S. The cd cartridge (that goes into the cd changer) is inside the changer. I wasn't able to hook it back up once i put the cartridge in there since the car had already been picked up. I don't have the bolts for the mounting bracket but the bracket is connected to the cd changer. Also, I don't have the wiring harness. So this would be perfect for someone whose car has one, but died. Check it out.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
#4 ·
:dunno: Yeah they are cheap, couldn't believe the prices. Funny, a couple dismantlers on eBay are running used ones for twice the price of new ones, and for what ever reason they never pull the mounts, harnesses, or even the harness plug. Just wanted you to see the prices so you could price yours fairly and not be disappointed in nobody bites!

Just bought this NBC for my other half so I could get my 'Burb back (and get it back into shape), she's all but destroyed it. Needs a lot of TLC. Knockin' on 300K miles! Vette's a Sunday & AutoX car, 9K miles.

#5 ·
Awesome. I don't even own a Vdub myself. My mom had one until it just died a little while ago. I'm just online trying to sell her CD player because she, and my dad, are technologically retarded. They know nothing about computers or the internet.

I actually drive an '09 Cobalt SS Turbocharged daily and then I have the 98 Vette coupe as a weekend/track car. It's putting down just under 400whp and 380wtq. Yeehaw

But back to the topic at hand SOMEONE BUY THIS!

#11 ·
USPS "If it fits, it ships!

id be will to take it also if the other newbie doesnt take it , let me know where your at though ,,dont wanna pay shipping from the Ukrane or some place farther
Ship it USPS Priority, "If it fits, it ships!", same price to anywhere in the US.
You've seen the commercials!

#9 ·
Well well well...Just when I get a pending sale on it, two other people are interested. Jeez! I just sent the other guy my paypal info, so if he doesn't come through, you guys (anymickey first, since he replied first) will be the first to know. Thanks a lot dudes! Btw, I'm located in Nanjemoy, MD. Zip is 20662. So no, I'm not quite in Ukraine...but close. baahaa

MyOtherRidesAVette, thanks for the PM haha. I would've never seen this if you hadn't let me know haha.

#12 ·
Sold it last night...And its shipping tomorrow afternoon. Sorry fellas.

MyOtherRidesAVette, thanks for all your help. This will probably be the last time you guys see me on here. Unless my girlfriend needs some parts for her 05 Cyber Green beet.

Thanks again. Can someone close this junks?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.