VW Beetle Forum banner

Interior yellow platic walls...from yellow to black? help!!!!!!!!!

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  crazi_daisy 
#1 ·
I am turning my daisy beetle (yellow) into a genuine driving flower, lol. I don't have pics uploaded but will before the end of the night. anyway, my question is:

the yellow plastic interior walls, what is the easier and/or best ways to take them out and get them a non-yellow color? what kind of spray paint or what do i need to do? i'm short on money (college student) so i need best possible solutions. please help! thanks im about to go post some pics in afew minutes.

its ayellow beetle, but i don't like the yellow inside my walls.
anyone who knows what i should do please help? do i need to remove yellow paint first? how?

hopefully someone out there can help somehow and tell me what to do.

if its too difficult, then when i get my body fixed with the daisy vinyl pieces, i'll add some white daisies inside the car as well to match hte outside. the inside yellow is so bright it defeats the purpose of my tinted windows. LOL. please help!
kathy :confused: :p

#2 ·
Are you talking about the painted pieces on the doors... by the windows? If you are ... perhaps you could trade with someone? I know there are black ones out there ... on black bugs ... and white bugs (most but not all?) ...

I personally wouldnt spray paint them ... but, thats me. :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.