Wanted: Break Booster for 1998 Beetle - NewBeetle.org Forums
NewBeetle.org Forums
Go Back   NewBeetle.org Home > NewBeetle.org Forums > Marketplace > Parts and Accessories

Parts and Accessories Your source for buying, selling, and trading parts and accessories. Commercial posting is allowed in this forum.

NewBeetle.org is the premier Volkswagen Beetle Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2012, 02:34 AM

Car: 1998 New Beetle - Blue
Default Wanted: Brake Booster for 1998 Beetle

Hit me with your best shot.

Last edited by SPNarwhal; 04-21-2012 at 02:40 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2012, 02:37 AM

Car: 2000 Beetle GLX

I got one you can have, but it's in canada
Old 05-18-2012, 09:54 PM

Still looking I guess.
Unbeatleable has seemed to disappear. Hope he's ok.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:48 AM

I'm guessing this is now a long shot, but if anyone has a Brake Booster for sale I'd love to buy it tonight. Mechanic is going to work on my car this coming Thursday so if I could get my hands on one by then, that would be awesome.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:34 AM

i have a brake booster from a 2000 beetle
Old 05-26-2012, 10:37 PM

Payment sent to AbsolutEuro.!
No longer looking. Thanks everyone!
Old 05-29-2012, 03:29 PM

Nevermind I guess..

AbsolutEuro won't sell to me anymore since I asked him how old the Booster was. He told me he had it replaced not too long ago, but then when it came to buying it he kept asking me if it was the Booster or Master Cylinder I needed, multiple times. Even though I never mentioned the Master Cylinder.

I asked him, just to be safe, if it was the Booster or Master Cylinder he was talking about the entire time when explaining it to me, and all he told me was "This part was also replaced." - which doesn't answer my question.

So I asked if this is the part he was talking about before and if it was replaced recently, and he refunded my money and refuses to sell to me now.

This forum has some really weird touchy people..
This is the 2nd time this has happened. The decal guy won't sell to me because I asked for a photo of the blue decals, since he has like 5 shades. I don't get it.

Anyway, I'm still looking to buy a Brake Booster now, and pronto too.. I already scheduled with my mechanic for this weekend since I assumed this sale with Euro was done, but now I've got an installation date and no part to install, and I need one pretty bad too. My brakes are pretty weak.

Last edited by SPNarwhal; 05-29-2012 at 04:21 PM..
Old 05-30-2012, 06:56 PM

you need to understand i will not respond to anything your going to write after this ...........

I will not sell to you because after we spoke on the pphone seven times............ and i answered all 21 private messages you sent me............. you still want more..plus you said on the phone that if the item doesent fix your issue you will return it... sorry but you need to diagnose the issue......... if you diagnose the problem then you end up being wrong doesent mean you get to return product........

I am not the onyl one whos refusing to do buisness with you.......

you can say what you want but 60 dolalrs is not worth the aggrivation and headache you bring..........sorry for any hard feeling just go buy a new one and leave everyone on the forum alone
Old 05-31-2012, 03:10 AM

Wait, phone? I never called you.. I don't even have your number.
I think you might have gotten mad at the wrong guy and thought it was me. ?
Old 06-02-2012, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsolutEuro View Post
you need to understand i will not respond to anything your going to write after this ...........

I will not sell to you because after we spoke on the pphone seven times............ and i answered all 21 private messages you sent me............. you still want more..plus you said on the phone that if the item doesent fix your issue you will return it... sorry but you need to diagnose the issue......... if you diagnose the problem then you end up being wrong doesent mean you get to return product........

I am not the onyl one whos refusing to do buisness with you.......

you can say what you want but 60 dolalrs is not worth the aggrivation and headache you bring..........sorry for any hard feeling just go buy a new one and leave everyone on the forum alone
I don't understand. I've messaged you and explained (and hopefully cleared up some weird fog) that I was not the one that called you.. The only thing I've ever tried to do was buy your Brake Booster, never did I mention a Master Cylinder, and never did I give any impression of intention to return it.. If I bought it, it would be a final sale.

If I wasn't sure that I needed a Brake Booster, I wouldn't have made this thread specifically asking for a Brake Booster.

I've messaged you about this even now and you still ignore me.. I just don't get it. I paid for the Brake Booster before and you refunded my money out of nowhere, and the deal was over. Now you're saying you won't sell to me because I said whatever it was on the phone, when I never spoke to you on the phone.

I just want to buy your Booster. Plain and simple. I'll be out of your hair afterwards, I'm not going to try and return it.. I've never even considered that an option. All sales are final, it's public here if that makes any difference. Jeeze.
Old 06-21-2012, 10:45 PM
Member Sponsor

Car: 2003 CC GLX 1.8, 2008 SE

I think absolute euro is a crook DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM. I have been waiting on parts since may 26th.

after e-mail request still no contact.
Old 06-21-2012, 11:20 PM
131,000 miles!

Car: 2002 New Beetle 2.0L, Silver "Ringo"

He doesn't even have a photo on here or any threads :/
Sketchy to me..

>>United States Air Force<<
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the NewBeetle.org Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.