VW Beetle Forum banner

FS: Leather rear seat, Speakers, AC stuff, Dash parts, more

4K views 42 replies 13 participants last post by  StillZeusenergy 
#1 · (Edited)
SEATS ARE ALL SOLD

I used to frequent this forum quite a bit years ago. I have stripped out my turbo to lighten it up. I am willing to take pictures of any of the stuff mentioned here for you if you would like. Up for grabs, make offers:

OTHER PICTURES ARE LOWER IN THE THREAD PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR THEM.
-Courtesy lights SOLD
-Leather rear sport style seat back and cushion, D shape headrests SOLD
-Monsoon amp, door speakers, rear speakers, top panels of dash inc. small speakers installed already SOLD
-Every piece of AC line, seals, adapter into interior, AC core inside box, front condensor, and compressor itself
-SAI pump, SAI combi valve, air pipe that goes between them ALL WORKING
-Dash panel under steering column where headlight switch installs
-Dash panel passenger side where gl;ovebox is, inc. glovebox, glovebox door sold
-Top passenger side dash panel where pass airbag is
-Airbag cover panel and straps
-Passenger side airbag, perfect condition SOLD
-Steering wheel airbag with VW emblem, perfect, SOLD
-Center dash with guage hole between vents for boost or other small size guage, scratched up but otherwise workable
-Airbag control module
-Cluster bezel and back cover plastics SOLD
-Passenger side grab handle and covers SOLD
-Upper metal charge pipe between turbo and intercooler
-Upper airbox cover with clear acrylic window to see filter media and orange intake trumpet, fits with no modifications TOSSED OUT
-Rear seat belts, complete, both sides SOLD
-N112 SAI control solenoid
-Both door handles inside
-Mirror power switch
-Fuel and hatch release switches
-Passenger side power window switch

Pigtails are included for many of the electrical items with plugs.

I'll probably add more as I go through what I have around. I will definately take complete spare wheel/tires as trades... 16" with stock Michelin 205/55 please! Must have near new tread left.

All of this came off my 2001 Sport model 1.8T car, with 5 speed 02J transmission. Gray interior, silver body.:)

See less See more
#4 ·
Location please?

Might be interested in the complete shifter assembly...basically everything from the shift knob all the way to all the cables, brackets and shift weights on the transmission.

#5 ·
Im in New Hampshire.
But the whole car isn't being parted out. The only shifter parts I have for sale is the shift selector tower and top parts the cables attach to with the shift weight- this is the piece that bolts into the transmission case. No brackets, no cables, no shift box inside... sorry.

#8 ·
I really only need the dash panels. I'm working on doing a custom mount and don't wanna mess mine up. I don't need the amp at all, when I'mdone mine will be bypassed too. The woofers would help maybe make mounts for the aftermarket speakers too.

#9 ·
Toad,
I will separate the set if you need just the dash panels. The speakers in it are still fine too- although you obviously want to do something different. The woofers for doors and rear panels are without the outer rings, but the solid mounting flanges are intact if you need them for that reason. They are still in great shape never really maxed out- I'm past the age of cranking the stereo. Let me know what you want and how much you can offer. PM me your phone number and name so I can send you pics. Or I'll toss them up here if that's easier. :) Thanks!

#33 ·
Question about 'SPORT MODEL SEATS'

Is it that ONLY the new beetle 'sport' models that came with the TRUE leather seats?

Anybody know??? :confused:

Thx
Sandi

#24 ·
$40 before shipping.
Add probably $20-30 to ship it due to size. It's scratched on the soft touch material, but it can be refinished. This piece has a hole between the two vents to mount a 2" gauge in. Used to have my boost gauge in the hole.
Both vents operate properly, and all the tabs are there although you know how VW plastic can be. Worth the $40 for me to sell it.

#25 ·
If you mean the airbag controller module between the footwells up on top of the hump near the A/C system, Yes. I have it here: part number:
6Q0 909 605 A
Never has a bag go off in this car either, so it's still good. Been unplugged since 2008.
For price, people are selling them on EBay for upwards of $70. I'd take $50 shipped to your door.

#26 ·
How much for the hatch release and gas door mechanism ?
and also
The rear seat

I'm in Tennessee 37865 zip
Thx

#27 ·
Releases are up in the air right now, figured out that the hatch release can't be replaced with a simple button, it communicates with the comfort control module to pop the hatch. I still want this feature so I guess its not for sale. The rear seat is still here, and I will take $200 for it before shipping. Already quoted someone in your area $102 for greyhound bus shipping, it's not cheap but it's also huge. Please buy it! It's about as perfect as it gets, no burns, cuts, or any problems whatsoever and it's the all black sport version... pretty rare.
And if you want my front seats I would sell them too as long as you can wait for me to get some plastic buckets shipped out from summit racing. I can't go without seats if I want to drive it!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.