VW Beetle Forum banner

My 2015 Beetle Convertible

19K views 26 replies 12 participants last post by  Kvwbeetle 
#1 ·
I added some things, such as the Turbo graphic and the stripes, as well as the new stereo and back up camera. I think I am going to plast-dip my caps red, and then plasti-dip the actual wheel white, so it matches.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Alloy wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Volkswagen new beetle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Red

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Steering part

See less See more
#5 ·
Beautiful!!! More pics, please! :D

#8 ·
Here are some more photos of my Beetle that I took today :)

So what's on the front seats are just seat covers, dye from a pair of jeans on a rainy day washed into my seats, so I got these cheap seat covers for now until I find better ones I like.

Attachments

#12 ·
I seen your post on 2014 tdi about liking their wheels did you know the outer turbine trim ring on your wheels pops right off revealing the painted gloss black slotted heritage wheel gives a much sportier look imho at least if you want the more finished look all you have to do is add the outer chrome beauty ring for a complete heritage wheel will give you a new look with little money spent

Attachments

#24 ·
That would be interesting to have the wheel white. Would be a lot of work though having to take the wheels off to do it. Maybe wait till the tires need rotating, that is if you do that type of thing yourself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.