VW Beetle Forum banner

My new 2014 TDI Beetle!

Tags
2014 tdi
15K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  jerseygirl51 
#1 · (Edited)
My commute to work is going to get a bit further out and the commute would get pretty expensive so I started to look at plug in hybrids, wasn't happy with a hybrid. MPG drops off during the winter. Was thinking about getting an old diesel beater and driving my Wrangler in once per week. I found a deal on a 2014 TDI Beetle marked down $5k and with the $5k of equity in the Wrangler it was a no brainer. Wow.. first day out with the Mrs. and the TDI averaged 42.3 mpg over 110 miles. WOW!:cool:

Someone asked for more pics so I updated the main post.

See less See more
#3 ·
Beautiful! Looks like a loaded model!!! :bowdown:

More pics, please!! :D

#4 ·
SWEEEEEET! I've wanted a TDI since 98 but haven't gotten one yet. I don't really drive enough to make one worth the extra cost. But if I could snag one like you did then hells yeah!

:guitar::bowdown::party::banana:

#6 ·
R line bumper on the TDI Premium!

The R line bumper is on the TDI Premium! When I saw the car posted on the Balise website as a 2014 mark down I knew if I was going to do it I had to get it when I found it online. When I got to the dealership it was in the Dealership Showroom.
The stereo.. wow.. Best sounding stock stereo I heard ever. Doesn't need an upgrade. So far I went 148 miles averaging 43mpg.
I didn't even burn a 1/4 tank of fuel yet.

#9 ·
Beautiful car, didn't know about it because we wanted the 6spd manual. I had to add fogs, rear spoiler and dual exhaust to the wife's car to spiff it up. Just added the turbo stickers to bottom of the door. You can see the picks at momma's 2014 looks good but not as nice as the premium.:D

#12 ·
I love those wheels on the Beetle. I wish mine came with those! I have a base and you don't really get much of a selection unless you upgrade to the higher trim levels (which I didn't need). I have all I need that I paid a lot less for third party. All I'm missing on my Beetle that isn't included in the tech package is keyless entry with push button start. And that's not a big deal, I could also have that added third party lol.

Those wheels are just so good looking on the Beetle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.