VW Beetle Forum banner

Bef's 2012 Launch Edition - White

21K views 41 replies 19 participants last post by  Beetlebomb 
#1 ·
#7 ·
awesome, Awesome, AWESOME! I hope to have one someday! :party:

#9 ·
Thanks for the <3!

We found an RNS-315 on Vortex (the smaller factory nav unit) and will be installing it this week. Should be interesting to see how well it integrates into this Beetle, seeing as how I don't have steering wheel controls, and the MFD isn't the fancy-schmancy one that shows nav and Sirius info.

Spring time plans = tint, suspension & chip... But that's probably as far as I'll go with this car, if I even bother to do anything at all!

#12 ·
Beth.... :lol: Look at the top left of your posts....it says you have a 2102 Beetle! You are the first one! :D

#14 ·
Yep for the first time I'm really torn between a white and black version of a car.

Normally I'm not a big fan of a white car, but the NB2 looks sexy hot in White!!!!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#21 ·
We found it used on Vortex. It wasn't cheap, but it wasn't horrendous either. We sold the base radio that came with the Beetle, and I sold the Pioneer nav unit that was in my old car. So, between those two things we actually ended up breaking even on this one - - otherwise, I doubt I would have even considered it!!

#26 ·
Excellent, thanks for the info.

One thing about New Beetle owners they are curious folks and come up with ways to integrate products that VW never thought of, fo'sure!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#30 ·
:lol: I love how the red calipers still show through!

#32 ·
It is surprisingly roomy, although my entire family is short, so it may all be relative! :D FWIW, a forward-facing car seat fits just fine in the back, the kiddo can climb in and out all by herself, and hubz and I have enough leg room in the front.

And as an added bonus, I get at least one honk or thumbs-up a day when I'm on my way to work. :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.