8K views 38 replies 20 participants last post by  TheClunker 
#1 · (Edited)
The wife's new Yellow Beetle:

Pics at the dealership:

See less See more
#5 ·
I love love love those wheels! :)

#18 ·
It "appears" to be the standard Turbo wing. Dealer must have stocked up on some extra's in advance of the launch.

Looks great, perfect color match. Also I love the rims as well. Glad yo see VWOA finally listening to the NB community!

Welcome to the Org, hope you and your wife embrace the VW culture.

TechnoTrix'd..... :wave3:

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#21 ·
How dark is the tint? I just got mine at the legal limit here of 32% and I was disappointed in it because its barely anything.

Only later did I realize EVERYONE around here tints their car 20% because the police don't even care. I was indeed sad waiting for my car and seeing people walk in left and right dropping their car off and every single person requested 20%.

Such a let down for me.

#32 ·
My 2000 Beetle was Yellow, pretty much the same color as yours! I was dying to see what they look like outside of the VW brochure!

I'd put some 17's on that things (black of course) and it'd be killer!

Congrats on the new car i'm totally jealous!

#33 ·
This car has unfortunately spent a lot of time in the shop. Between the window tinting, spoiler, apparently both front speakers were blown, and there was an issue with the passenger door handle. We're taking it back for the driver side speaker sometime next week. Got to drive it, not as much kick as the turbo, but still nice and speedy :D

#36 ·
I'll have to look up the pricing, I know all-in-all it was around $21500, we had gotten a discount because we bought 2 cars at the same time, so I'll have to check for spoiler pricing.

It's definitely a factory issue, my wife can't stand loud music :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.