VW Beetle Forum banner

2012 New Beetle

19K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  kdbug 
#1 · (Edited)
My 2012 Tornado Red New Beetle

2012 tornado red new beetle with a 2.5 liter five cylinder automatic, 18" wheels, Fender audio, navigation, dark tinted windows, clear bra, aluminum valve caps, K&N air filter, extended panoramic center rear view mirror, red trimmed cloth floormats.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
:bowdown: ohmygosh....that is what my next car will look like! I'm holding out for a Tornado Red, loaded, clean diesel TDI. Oh, and a Sugar Daddy.... :lol:

Welcome to the Org, :wave2: and Welcome to the new Beetle! :party:

But....make the dealer take off that sticker on the rear hatch! :mad:

#9 · (Edited)
Congratulations! Awesome Bug :)

Tornado red is my favorite color, also Disc-rims are cool :cool:

Enjoy your Beetle!!

PS. if I could afford, I would buy similar Beetle with Fender sound system. I would change only the engine; I prefer 1,2 TSI, because the gasoline is so expensive here (1,58€/litre = 2,00$/litre = 7,6$/gallon) :(

#11 ·
here even more expensive :
diesel : 1,55 EUR/liter
gas : 1,688 EUR/liter

:mad:

#10 ·
Is an extended rear view mirror an option?
Not on the option list in Europe.

This would rock with a pano roof! Excellent choice of wheels :cool:

#13 ·
There is a blind spot caused by the rear headrests. Since I have never had a rear seat passenger and probably won't, I removed the rear headrests (super easy) and it improved rear visibility 100%. I also installed a wider and slightly curved inside rear view mirror (clips right over the existing one-available at any auto parts store) and it helped rear vision a lot as well.

#17 ·
Welcome to the org and welcome to the Beetle family! Maybe we'll see you at a Colorado get together this summer! There's also the VW race and show at Bandimere in August. We would love to meet you and your bug. :)

#21 ·
The piping on the floor matts looks great. I did the same thing in my 2012 but using seat covers with white piping.

#22 ·
I thought I wanted the turbo, but decided on the 2.5l. Our dealership found us one like your car in Fort Worth, but it has the sunroof. It should be ready to be picked up tomorrow or Wednesday. I'm super excited now that it is happening. I have loved my '06 so much and it's going to be hard to part with her. Seeing the beautiful pics of your car helped me to take the plunge! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.