VW Beetle Forum banner

vdub10golf Reef Blue 2012 Beetle

12K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  SIX SPEED 
#1 ·
Picked up my 2012 Beetle Turbo last week :)

Reef Blue Metallic | Sound&Nav | Turbo | H&R Super Sport Springs | Clear Bra | Tinted Windows | VAG-COM'd DRLs off & remote up/down windows | APR Carbonio Intake Stage 1 & 2 | 18" GLI wheels

A lot more to come too! Here are some shots:

See less See more
#2 ·
ThankYou, ThankYou, ThankYou, I have been wanting to see one lowered and that thing is Saweeeeet. Love the stance, love the color, the the whole direction your going with it. Well done my friend, and please keep dem pics commin.

#3 ·
It helps out with the look a lot! I'm probably upgrading to either coilovers or air suspension (more likely coils) and switching to 20" Vossen CV3 staggered wheels, hopefully soon. I've been changing little things here and there so I'm sure I'll have more pics soon. Next on the list are white LED interior lighting, painted engine cover and roof painted black.

#5 ·
:bowdown: ohmygosh that is beautiful! :party:

Welcome to the Org, :wave2: and Welcome to the new Beetle! :clap:

#21 ·
Very nice beetle. Love that color.:)

#22 ·
Very nice indeed... :cool: awesome looking. I would love to lower mine too as the first thing I do and have been looking at the H&R Super Sport springs. I have the 19" OEM wheels and tires. How are you liking them springs? You really think the stock shocks will give up sooner then later? Any problems we should know about? Did you lower it yourself? :) That intake should be outside the car it's so dam good looking...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.