VW Beetle Forum banner

New Addition

17K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  Beetlebomb 
#1 ·
Wife's new 2012 Platinum Grey Turbo Beetle complete with APR Stage I ECU upgrade.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Very nice! Love that color. And a big Howdy and welcome to the org!

#3 ·
Beautiful! :bowdown:

More Pics Please! :D

#5 ·
APR Stage 1 upgrade is an ECU upgrade that brings your Hp to 254 and torge to 303tq from stock 200hp / 207 tq. It is a flash they apply to the ECU. All I can say is WOW!! It keeps the power within design specs but boy does it wake it up! Because the Beetle is new, the APR dealerships did not have the software yet so I had to pull the ECU and ship it to their head quarters. Had it back in 3 business days. Their web site is below. Hope this helps.

APR Audi/VW 2.0TSI ECU Upgrade

#11 ·
I'm a fan..... PG with the APR tune is pure heaven. I can only imagine the smile it puts on your face. I bet you keep going out to the garage or looking out the window just to stare at it.
I know I would.
So glad you gonna be joining us at T.o.D.
I cant wait to this beauty in person.

ps.....I should also say it will be nice meeting you and the Mrs as well.

#17 · (Edited)
Tell me about your APR Stage 1 Upgrade. Does it work and is it worth the money? They claim an increase in horsepower from 200 to 254. Can you really feel a difference? Would love your input. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.