VW Beetle Forum banner

My derpy little Potato; blue 2.5L

21K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  Kuplamies 
#1 ·
I regretfully sold my orange 2005 gls because she was giving me more troubles than I could afford. :(

However in return I got to bring my Papita, or little Potato home.

I originally wanted a brown 2012, but the blue won me over. She's derpy, because almost everything in her was broken when I got her, and I'm still waiting for parts from germany to arrive at VW service so she can get fixed.

I am absolutely in LOVE with the Fender audio. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
No other car compares to the audio this car has.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Alloy wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Vehicle door

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Volkswagen

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Headlamp

However, I am looking for eyelids. I have seen them on other 2012's, but I am at a loss as to where I can find some for my girl. All I can find online is <2012 beetle eyelids. I think they would go perfect with her eyelashes.

http://volksfan.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/ABT-Beetle.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/327679_4476880886545_32130321_o.jpg

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome back to the fold! I think those are my favorite wheels! :bigthumb:

So glad you are back in a Beetle! :party:

#6 ·
I am absolutely in LOVE with the Fender audio. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
No other car compares to the audio this car has.
Great car and great couler. Your car rocks.

On my Beetle I turned down Fender audio system because of the high cost and to be forced with a head unit I do not like and lacking sound quality. I have comprared the Fender Audio against my aftermarket Gladen system. The difference is miles away... :)

But anyway I like the couler is it new for VW Beetle 12? I have not seen it..

#8 ·
Thanks! I was skeptical about the colour since I really wanted brown, but I didn't want to pay an extra 2 thousand to get it. The red and yellow felt too generic, and well, its no fun getting a beetle in a normal car colour like black or white.

It's a 2012 beetle colour, I've seen older beetles with a lighter version of it.

And yeah. I have listened to other audio systems in my friends' cars, but nothing compares to the Fender. I think that was my only requirement for the beetle--it had to have fender. And I don't regret it. :) I feel like I'm sound itself riding through the freeway, and I barely have the volume halfways up!

#15 ·
The color? It's Denim Blue! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.