VW Beetle Forum banner

Introducing 'Barrett' 2012 Tornado Red Beetle Coupe

5K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  Front Runner 
#1 ·

I traded in my Final Edition for a new 2012 Red Beetle named 'Barrett.' I named him after one of my favorite students. He has keyless entry and start, integrated bluetooth and GPS which I love!

I am going to get his windows tinted this week and the dealer is removing the black leatherette seats for a new red and black combo real leather seats next week. I have always wanted two tone seats so I am excited.

See less See more
#3 ·
Two toned seats? Dealer putting them in? Excellent! Pics!!!!

#12 ·
Thanks for all the comments...

I got Barrett back today with his new two tone (Red and Black) leather seats. I wish the red was a little closer to the red of the car, but I think it looks sweeeeetttt.

#13 ·
Oh yes, and the dealer gave me the rubber beetle floor mats today for FREE. They had given me the WHITE/black mojo cloth floor mats so I requested the RED/black ones cloth mats and they didn't have them in stock so he gave me the Monster rubber mats. Score!!

#16 ·
These are the floor mats we returned. They gave us the white trimmed one and could not find red ones on the lot.

So I told them, you can order us the red trimmed ones or give us the rubber ones that you already have on the lot. So they gave us the rubber ones that was in a white beetle and we swapped.

#15 ·
Saweet! If/when I get me a B12+ Beetle, I'm gonna insist on seats like that! :bigthumb:

#19 ·
elletea, I am adjusting ok to the hardtop. I do leave my windows down more often for more wind and just pretend it's convertible. I have really fair skin so I am not missing the sunburns! :)

#20 ·
Beetlegirl, you need to update your info! :lol:

#22 ·
Something is wrong with my interior lights along the window line...you can choose red, blue or white. The blue and white look right, but the red looks like this...I guess they need to re-run or turn the red lighting line in my window.

CORRECT passenger side

INCORRECT driver side

Anyone else have this problem? Was it an easy fix?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.