New ride

24K views 87 replies 15 participants last post by  squeebug 
#1 ·

Doing some serious consideration!

See less See more
#2 ·
Oh, dang it. The dreaded Red X :(

#4 ·
Comes from using a photo posted on the site and trying to link back to it I guess. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Motor vehicle

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#14 ·
Contemplation. Trying to determine if having a payment and full warranty is how to go considering I have many issues with Cosmos and the fact that I'm driving about 4000 miles a month and getting ready to have to pump at least $2000 into Cosmos.

Tossing the coin and counting my pennies.

#7 ·
Def NOT the pink, and if you go with red, make it more subtle. :eek:

This is coming from the Queen of Stock, so take it as you wish...... :lol:

#9 ·
Why doesn't anybody want to go with pink around here...lol :p

Don't worry, it was just a joke anyway. I actually threw those together really quick when I got home from a 13hr shift on very little sleep this morning so I could go to sleep in prep for another shift tonight. It was just to get an idea and the colors were just picked from a palette. I actually kinda like the color match one. It's subtle yet it looks way more different from the original than I thought it would.

This post has been deleted
#17 ·
We did it

We counted our pennies and checked what we were going to have to put out to keep Der Stuka going for another couple years and decided to get Manfred.

Was a tough decision but totally worth it.

Chuckie

I like the red

#19 ·
Thanks Chuck, and that's where I keep ending.

And Kristin, ?on the ?idea!

#23 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Volkswagen new beetle
side by side - paperwork is done - sad to leave Cosmos behind but he'll have a new home soon.

Kristen - the dark red is spot on. I think I'll start with just a stripe. Build from there. ?

#29 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Volkswagen new beetle
Dealer Photos - I created a group for now. Will get some shots when weather permits.

#36 ·
I like that Kristen. I do our church news letter. Enjoy photography and a little stumbling with Photoshop.

#38 · (Edited)
Sorry took so long. Just got off work. These are very crude just to do a quickie so you can get an idea. I can improve on them but need to get some sleep before I pass out at my computer...lol

Let me know of any changes that need to be made before I "break out the big guns" and do it for reals.

#43 ·
Now that would deffo be different, never seen it done door to door before; but I think it would get in the way of your door's graphics...lol.

Btw, I love love love the pink new new beetle. I might actually get one if its that color. Are you posting that because you bought it for me and its parked in your back yard waiting for me to come pick it up?

Sent from my AutoGuide.com Free App

#44 ·
Now that would deffo be different, never seen it done door to door before; but I think it would get in the way of your door's graphics...lol.
Just joking on the door to door.

And when I win the lottery I'll def get you one in pink!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.