VW Beetle Forum banner

Pics of the graphics on the my new turbo!

5K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Chris659 
#1 ·
Did my new graphics today on my 2012 beetle I picked up the other day

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Add any and all new pics of your awesome, beautiful Beetle, to this thread! Consider it your personal photo album! :)

Love the graphics! :bigthumb:

#12 ·
Those are factory HID headlights.

They can be had aftermarket but are not cheap by any means. Plus some cars have to have some VAGcom changes I think. Depends on which computer you have or something. I only briefly read through it as I would never spend that much on them and I didn't buy mine new so never had the option. If you search on Vortex you will find a step by step of where to get everything and install them. I do believe there is a special harness required as well...

By not cheap I believe the lights will run you $2k for the pr and then the harness is a few hundred IIRC

#14 ·
Three thumbs and I have to agree with Al on the great looks and it was great getting goodies at the TOD from you all.
Looking forward to next time!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#17 ·
Or buy them on the car from the factory for less...

Or have your factory light housings retro-fitted with projectors and hid system... But no auto level so they're not truly DOT legal (if your state cares about that stuff)

Dr techy on vw vortex is having his retrofitted now but unsure what the end result looks like or cost till they're complete

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.