VW Beetle Forum banner

Stella 2012

17K views 26 replies 10 participants last post by  widecamels 
#1 ·
Hey everyone I'm back! My 04 nb gls is gone but not forgotten and here is his replacement Stella. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Luxury vehicle

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

See less See more
#7 ·
Welcome back, with a vengeance! :party:

#12 ·
Amber DRL's installed, looks awesome the way it was intended to be..a must upgrade for anyone who has 2012+ Beetle..pics when I can figure out how to take a good one without it blurring the photo.
Anyone have any ideas on that?

#24 ·
Lol yeah that's why I named this infernal contraption that....sorry having a bad day 3000 miles and my brakes are eating my rotors, and it has an odd misfire, and the shifter gates are loose to where you no longer have to push down to get in reverse makes it great at red lights...

#27 ·
Update on the beetle took it to dealer and they said and ill quote "that's completely normal we expect to see wear like that on cars with open faced wheels"....hmmmm my old one had 68k on it before it ever needed brakes..yeah make sense to me....needless to say I believe this is my last one and I know what everyone is probably thinking that all cars have issues and I agree....I never even mentioned the miss or any other issue I was having I just wanted to make sure the car will stop and not kill someone....?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.