I'm back!

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  IggysMom 
#1 ·
Just picked her up last night. $17,480 brand new! :D:D:D:D:D

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice

Nothing like a Blindingly Red Beetle to make you smile! Congratulations! A great looking ride and sounds like a great deal as well. Will you both be at TOD this year? I wanna have a group pic with all the red ones!

Chuckie

#6 ·
I think it's awesome, that so many of us are upgrading to the B12+ Beetle. Before they arrived, I was skeptical about liking them. I can say, with a great deal of confidence, that someday, I will have one too! :D

#11 ·
OK Tim, You are already in NC, so whats it gonna take to have you and that hot new B13 come join us in May for the biggest and bestest Beetle gtg in the country. We all want to see you join us in Bryson City to run the Dragon with us. Give it some thought.

#12 ·
Agreed!
Please give some serious thought & consider joining us for T.O.D. You have one sweet looking Beetle mate. I'm in the market myself. The deep discounts are really making me all the more eager to get one- Lord willing it will be sooner than later.

Big Ed started a water beetle club in NC...North Carolina Beetle Group- NCBG is the name. I'm sure He'd love to have you join up. He even has a facebook page- check it out.

Mighty glad to have you a part of the org family. Welcome.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#13 ·
Hi Tim, welcome. Maybe we can do photos and such when I'm down your way. In Charlotte every couple of weeks. Hope you can join us at the TOD and we have to get some NCBC GTG's planned, soon.

#14 ·
Hi Tim, welcome. Maybe we can do photos and such when I'm down your way. In Charlotte every couple of weeks. Hope you can join us at the TOD and we have to get some NCBC GTG's planned, soon.

Absolutely. Pics sound great. I'll get a bunch of folks to come out, too. Make it worth your while. They won't all be bugs, but they'll all be dubs.:D

I can't say if I'll make TOD, but I'm going to try. Sounds great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.