VW Beetle Forum banner

Back with my 5th Bug!

15K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Chris659 
#1 ·
Hi everyone! I have been a long time beetle fan and have been on this site for a long time. I have owned 4 new beetles over the last ten years, and drifted away from VW as my last bug kind of fell apart around me. I got in the market for a new car about a month ago and never thought i could afford a beetle. I came across this beauty one night while searching online, and knew this was my car. I had to fly out to get it and drove 1200 miles back home, which was crazy and fun!

This car is a 2012 with the 2.5l engine, a 5 speed manual and the Fender system with sunroof and navigation. I bought it used with 15k miles and I got a smoking deal, and it's VW certified so I have a warranty for the next five years. Sweet! I really love the car, VW did right by us beetle lovers with the new beetle!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome back!! I hope to have a new Beetle someday, as Number Six!

:D

#5 ·
Sounds like your dealer is asking quite a pretty penny for it if it is the same features as above...

You should be able to find them much cheaper than that with that kind of miles

I picked up my 2012 Turbo last November for $20,500 and it only had 4300 miles with automatic/paddle shifting, red/black leather seating, navigation, and Fender sound system along with a bunch of extras (from previous owner).

That same day they had a red Turbo with manual transmission and cloth seating with only 1500 miles for $19k.

I would either go elsewhere or talk them down considerably.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.