VW Beetle Forum banner

Leftover '12 turbo

15K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  vwdeluxe 
#1 ·
Poor little thing was just sitting there on the dealers lot, looking lonely, waiting for someone to take him home :p

He still needs a little prep & wash, so I'll pick him up next week sometime.

I think I scared the sales guy on the test drive. Turns out the TC doesn't prevent all wheel spin when taking off, nor a little chirp in second. :angel:

See less See more
#2 ·
Thanks for adopting this beautiful Beetle! I wonder why t sat there for so long??? :eek:

More pics, please!!!

#6 ·
There is a dealer here in Southern CA that has 4 or 5 brand new 2012 Beetles on their lot. I saw at least 2 of them were turbos.

#3 ·
This is a 2012? And Turbo? But it's denim blue!!! How?! Cause I want one! Lol. Its got ever identified turbo marking from the front. Black sides and mirrors and fog lights. Not to mention the wheels. I was just curious because they are actually making the newest 13 and 14 turbo models with an option for denim blue! This upsets me SO MUCH!!! But chracks me up at the same time! Congrats on a beautiful Denim Blue 2012 Beetle! We look forward to more pics

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.