VW Beetle Forum banner

Cielo - 2013 70's Edition

14K views 80 replies 16 participants last post by  Tommy 
#1 ·
Chili has left the family this afternoon, and the new kid on the block is Cielo (spanish for heaven).
He's a 2013 70's Edition and has a 2.0CRTDI engine with 140bhp.
The 70's edition has the 18inch Disc- rims, tan top, brown exterior and the tan leather interior.

The most important options on Cielo are :
Bi-xenon lights with LED day lights
Climatronic
Heated seats
Navigation
Parking assist (front and back)
Fender
Cruise control
Bluetooth
Ipod connection
etc...

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#3 ·
Yeah, true! My opinion has changed alot since I've driven it, and had a closer look at it...

What do you mean of the parking assist? They are sensors in the front and back...
Not available on the other side of the pond?

#2 ·
I love it! Number Five for you, too? :wink2:

#4 ·
yes, when you include my old bug too :)

#7 ·
:d

Attachments

#8 ·

Attachments

#9 ·
:cool:

Attachments

#10 ·
Love the scenery! What part of Belgium are you in?

My wife and went on our honeymoon in europe and one of the places we stopped was Brussels. Absolutely loved it there! I can still taste the fresh waffle loaded with ice cream, strawberries, bananas, whip cream, and chocolate syrup... That was a great breakfast treat on a cool spring morning in dam square ;)

Went back on a second trip to brussels a few years later and also went to this small town about 30 minutes south of Brussels. Was really cool but can't for the life of me remember the name. There were water canals all through the town, 3 big cathedrals, and a small castle... Oh and a university Don't know if that helps narrow it down any :p

#11 ·
Hey Chris!

I live in the western part of the country :

Brussels is a very nice city to visit.
I think you have visited Louvain la Neuve, possible?

#13 ·
Ow, Gent, that's more west than south :)
You should have visited Brugge, for me one of our nicest cities of the country!

#15 ·

Attachments

#16 ·

Attachments

#17 ·

Attachments

#18 ·
;)

Attachments

#19 ·

Attachments

#21 ·

Attachments

#23 ·
Heading for Paris

Attachments

#24 ·
Awesome Beetle Convertible! This is by far one of the best color combinations! Looks amazing … especially with the 18" Disc Wheels. We get the short end of the stick here in the US with VW not letting us customize our Beetles. Why can't we get the TDI in the 70's Edition? Why can't we get Xenons or 18" Disc Alloys with the TDI? ARGH

And now, looking at your photos, I notice that you have rear seat headrests which are so much better than our obtrusive "legal driven" headrests. I WANT A SET LIKE YOURS!!!

Beautiful ride, though - Congrats! And my 2013 TDI Convertible is my 5th Newer Beetle too!

#25 ·
The grass is always greener on the other side of the pond, isn't it? :)
I'm sure you have things we can't order, like satellite radio? Unheard of in Europe…

On the other hand, we have 70's CRTDI with DISC's and xenon and parking sensors :)

#26 ·

Attachments

#27 ·

Attachments

#28 ·
;)

Attachments

#29 ·
:rolleyes:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.