VW Beetle Forum banner

Me and my two Beetles!

17K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  Rhea 
#1 ·
Hi everyone I am Mark from Chicago and these are my two Beetles...a 2014 2.5L base denim blue and a 1970 stock autostick diamond blue original!

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Awesomesauce!! :party:

Thanks for joining us!!! :wave2:

#10 ·
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

#14 ·
AWESOME PAIR!!
(I have a pair as well 73 manual & 00 automatic)

GREAT to have you here on the ORG.

:D

#15 ·
updated photos

had some fun today in the (finally) decent weather. (Check out the pic of the reflection of the 1970 in the hubcap of the 2014...it looks like the VW symbol is the wheel of the 1970._

Attachments

#16 ·
Do you mind if I move this to the Photos forum? That way, it will become your personal album, to add any and all new pics to.

Let me know. :)

#18 · (Edited)
love the 2 together I have a 64 Sea Blue and thinking on trading my 12 Golf for for a 14 Beetle that way I will have 2 50yrs apart also have a 84 Rabbit convertible

I did it traded the 12 Golf for a silver 14 sunroof couldn't get the blue to sorta match the Sea Blue 64 silver is good will try to get some pics of the 2 together later today and get them posted

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.