VW Beetle Forum banner

My 2012 beetle

6K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  robertsnowden1990 
#1 ·
So yesterday I broke down brought a 2012 beetle wIth 27,900 miles on it. I had to get rid of my 2006 convertible beetle because it started to give me problems after the vw dealer put on the valve cover the car start blowing out smoke from the exhaust and kept taking it back and the problem was never fixed. But I still have my 2008 triple white bug.

Here are a few pictures of my 2012

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
I have had a total of 5 beetles. 2001 and 2003 turbo, 2006 convertible, 2008 triple white and 2012 bug. Below are pics of my bugs

Really going to miss my 06 vert but I had to get rid of it because once the dealer replaced the valve cover noting black black smoke started coming from the exhaust after they replaced and I kept taking it back to the dealer and they claimed they couldn't find anything wrong. Took it to another dealer and they said it was the pcv valve. So had that replaced and it stopped smoking for a few days but then it started up again. No engine lights were on.

The day I traded in the red bug.

My current bugs! I will take pics of the two together this week.

My triple white!!!

#10 ·
Nice beetle! I love those heritage wheels :) What engine did you get in the Passat? I'm thinking down the road that may be my next car, that or a jetta or sport wagon, all in diesel of course :D

#17 ·
The new wheels and spoiler, really made a huge difference, in the look of your Beetle! I thought; it looked a little bare and needed something to set it off nicely! It looks like; your wheels/wing; have really helped! What do you think? Are you happy with the results? I'm sure; a set of "R" style bumpers; would be temping but not a cheap upgrade! :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.