VW Beetle Forum banner

a few pics from today

14K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  dnyed 
#1 ·
put the boot on over the top today for the first time in months...it really blocks the view from behind and as I discovered can be a problem when a rogue rain shower hits...I was sitting at a long light 2 minutes from my garage and got dumped on because I couldn't put the top up with the boot in place...oh well...it cleaned the inside of the car nicely and between the sunshine and a towel was all cleaned up in minutes...I raced an alligator later in the day and he beat me by a nose...gotta love the hot, humid Florida sun and rainy season...

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Haha! That happened to us back in 2006. We were in our 2005 NBC, top down, boot cover on, beautiful weather. As we headed home, we could see the dark clouds ahead, so he stepped on it, as there really wasn't anywhere safe to pull over. We did get caught in a rain shower, and laughing like crazy! My now ex, kept a towel in the car, so we were wiping down the electronics and things, until we could get off the freeway, and get the top back up.

Stupid Spring weather! :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.