VW Beetle Forum banner

Otto my 14 Beetle and family

19K views 28 replies 6 participants last post by  Karmannut 
#1 · (Edited)
Karmannut's VW Family

had some fun today taking pics of my new 14 Beetle with the rest of it's VW family the Sea Blue is a 64 so i have two 50 years apart the Rabbit Convertible is an 84 I've had the 64 since 2003 and the convertible since 1999 the convertible is an all original unrestored car I just got the 14 Beetle Thursday evening and love it I see it sticking around a while Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Alloy wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Volkswagen beetle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Regularity rally Classic car
j

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Wow! I lovelovelove everything in your stable!~ That roof tent....wow! :bowdown:

I hope someday to have a great collection like that! :bigthumb:

#5 ·
That is simply fabulous! Can you put me in your will, and leave that 64 to me? :wink2:

One can daydream, right? :D

#7 ·
Oh No!

Auntie Em, Toto!

A twister has dropped a house on the Beetle!

There's no place like home!

#11 ·
Just traded my silver 14 Otto in on a 17 SEL in Habanero Orange named her Pepper loved the silver car but orange beeing my favorite color just couldn't get over this color so instead of paying for my 30k service I traded it on the color I really wanted and upgrading to SEL to get the must have sunroof also added a bunch new toys to play with and the fantastic sounding Fender stereo these are from the dealership when I picked her up Wednesday(happy birthday to me)and signed my life away for 3 more years to VW Credit Leasing need to get some better pics outside

Attachments

#13 ·
Some Family Photos

Finally got the 64 put back together and out of the garage and got to take some pics of Pepper with the other 2

Attachments

#15 ·
Traded Pepper on a new Pepper

Tradded my Habanero Orange SEl (Pepper) 17 in on a 18 SE Premium same car car new has also has the l.e.d. lights and fog lights the only thing old one was missing also I bought this one instead of leasing since sadly we will no longer be able to get a new one after this year I loved this style and color enough to make a long term commitment since the warranty is double what the one on the 17 was it made sense to start over with a new one especially since the dealer came off over $3k on the sticker to get the leftover 18 off their lot I HATED the interior on the Final Edition ones and really loved the Habanero Orange so it was meant to be new car in the front old one in background love leds and fog lights!!

Anyone have any idea how to change the name of this thread since I know longer have the 14 silver Otto

Attachments

#16 ·
Upgraded the upgrade! :party:

I wish my 2013 had the fog lights, but at least I have a panoramic roof, and Fender system.

Congratulations!!!

#20 ·
new front plate

Since the dealer ruined my front bumper drilling 4 YUGE holes in it to put front plate bracket on it I decided to make the best of it got German style plate made to match my VW 750 plates love the look although not exactly legal in Ohio eventually if the bumper gets damaged and needs painted I'll fill the holes for a nice smooth front bumper

Attachments

#23 ·
Had some fun posing Pepper and Rupert together in the driveway today Rupert the 64 looks very petite next to the 18

Attachments

#26 ·
I so love every one of your cars!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.