VW Beetle Forum banner

SixChuter's '08 Triple White

38K views 544 replies 76 participants last post by  SixChuter 
#1 · (Edited)
Her name is Lightnin' Lily. :)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
NICE!!! I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove the triple whites!!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

#6 ·
You've got that right! I've learned a lot on this forum and our email list, and many of the people are closer than some family members.

Awesome Triple White machine. I like how you don't have the front license plate bracket on, which I think ruins the looks of the front. Mine has never had it on and we need a front plate here in Ontario. Can't wait to have it on the CENTRAL Caravan! :)

Howie

#8 ·
The salesman asked if I wanted them to screw a "self-advertising" tag frame on the front of it. I about passed out. :) I stopped at a parts store on the drive home and replaced the "ad" on the back with a plain black version. :) I am glad we don't run a front plate here. I'm with you on being ready for the caravan. Going to be a trip. I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of new friends. Buying the Bug was one of the best things me and the missus have done in many years. We've joined the Tulsa VW Club and the fun has been non-stop. Greatest bunch of people! The trip to Roswell is going to open another vista I think. :D

#20 · (Edited)
I don't really have any good interior shots yet, YummeeCookee, but would be happy to shoot a few in the next day or two. I am really proud of Lily and am always happy to "show her off"! :p We have had her for about 15 months and I still feel like a kid with a new toy.

#22 ·
Thanks so much for the reply, scarabY2K! I have been greatly admiring the pics of Cup and look forward to meeting you in Roswell. As this pic shows, I do actually own a Chevy (but we won't talk about that here ;)). This pic was take the day we brought Lily home from the dealership.

Attachments

#23 ·
I love your beetles name. Lily has a sexy/ girl next door vibe to it. Take good care of that gem of yours. I'd love to have a triple white, but my busy lifestyle/activities would make it so hard to keep clean. Cup is a chore as it is- a labor of love of course:).

Love the El Camino too:cool:

And thanks for giving Cup some love- she always appreciates it:D

Keep them sweet pics coming.

#24 ·
Here are a few pics I took this morning.

Attachments

#26 ·
Cleaned and waxed Lily today. The weather was a little gloomy for photos (perfect for waxing) but I shot a few anyway. We are planning to do a few hundred miles on old Route 66 tomorrow so I'll try to get a few shots on the way.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.