VW Beetle Forum banner

BeetleJuice - 2000 - Reflex Silver - 1.9TDI Highline

16K views 159 replies 27 participants last post by  JuggBug 
#1 · (Edited)
Tommy - 2000 - Reflex Silver - 1.9TDI Highline

Hi, I'm Tommy and live in Harelbeke, Belgium

I drive a Reflex Silver NB, 2000. In Europe, there is no such things as GLS, GL, etc...

My car has the type : Highline, which means it has certain standard things, such as 16" rims, in height adjustable driver and passengerseats, radio with 6 speakers, sunglassescompartment above drivers door, make up mirrors with built in lighting, easy entry, mats in the front and back, etc...

My car has several options :

* Sunroof
* Power windows
* Airco
* Cruise Control
* Power side mirrors (heated)
* Remote control
* Leather heated seats
* Central armsupport
* Automatic gear
* Front fog lights
* CD changer in the trunk
* VDO Dayton Navigation
* Nokia Carkit

Any mods (if you can call them mods) :

* Chrome Line exhaust extension
* Changed back Foglight : original : red cap, white bulb
changed into : white cap, red LED

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate....

Greetz

Tommy

See less See more
#5 ·
#7 ·
mrbeetlebrain said:
Is that a Sat Nav system, do you have a URL for it, I'm kinda interested in them at the moment.

Cheers, paul

PS - nice bug - just like mine!
Check this out then

#8 ·

Nice ass ;)

Is there :heart: in the air ?

#11 ·
24bug said:
Let me guess == your plastic "shot" glass == bud vase melted ?
Personally I dont like the aftertaste from the aluminum ones !!! :rolleyes: :cool:
:D :rolleyes: :cool:

#13 · (Edited)
yelojkt said:
Very nice silver I really like the black and grey interior but maybe I'm bias. Its cool to see from your photos that you are really enjoying your New Beetle. Keep the photos comming.:) Did you buy this bug new?
Yes, I really do enjoy my NB :D

I bought the car when he was 3 years old. It came from Germany, and was owned by an elderly couple of, yes, you read it right, 84 and 86 years old :D ... It is super equiped in the inside, s it must have been real cool folks :D ;)

Here some more pix I took this afternoon coming from work, at the beach...

#15 ·
I love your New Beetle. :)

#16 ·
#17 ·
Because your New Beetle loves the beach, just as much as ours do....... ;)

#18 ·
yeah, he really does like the beach, the water, just wondering around, exploring the great wonders of life, bringing a smile on everyones face, just being himself, modest in all his glory...

He's my buddy ;)

#19 ·
Bought new rims today, check them out ;)

#22 ·
I am looking for new taillights... so a friend of mine did some photoshops of my beetle with the 3 different types I like, what you guyz/girlz think ?

American white/red ones :

Red LED's one :

Black LED's one :

I think the red led's are the prettiest, and look the most like the originals...

#23 ·
Ok 1 question and 1 opinion. 1. do you have any photos of that bug that was made into a pickup truck, at least I think it is a bug looks kinda like one in the one picture. 2. my opinion on the brake lights, they look as though a pidgeon has been using them for target practice. Ewwwwww.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.