VW Beetle Forum banner

Miss Victoria, the Cyber Green 1.8 Turbo

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Cwgrltinkerbell21 
#1 ·
Ok guys, Dionne here with Miss Victoria! Sorry we have been away so long, I have been real involved with WetDubs here lately! My apologies! Here are some updated pictures of my sweet Vikki!

Sorry so many, i kinda went crazy! All photos were taken by me in Tulsa Okla. Enjoy! :D

See less See more
#2 ·
Pretty! And, well loved. :kiss:

#4 ·
LOL its in downtown Tulsa, its called the center of the universe and its absolutely amazing! The tower is called the artificial cloud. Its an amazing place. Six, I highly suggest takin a drive out there and checkin it out. totally free and really cool! Heres a link for some more info. And thank you on the pics. Miss Vikki is VERY loved! She just got a new timing belt, water pump, temp sensor, and full synthetic oil change compliment go to Der German Imports! And please send me a facebook message at cwgrltinkerbell21 we are looking for something to do tomorrow if your available! Send me a message and we can exchange info! :) Lookin forward to ya! Journey to the Center of the Universe … in Oklahoma

#8 ·
lol the Buggie one is a ghost sign in my town of Sapulpa. A few years ago they raised a bunch of money to "reserect" these signs. There is a coca cola one, a mentholatum sign, and one that advertises the green stamps with 3 digit phone number to the "general store" LOL Sapulpa really does have ALOT of history
Route 66 Through Sapulpa - Downtown, Re-Painted Old Signs

Welcome to the Sapulpa Historical Society - located at the "Crossroads of America" in Saplupa, Oklahoma, the Historical Society founded in 1968, is dedicated to showcasing the history of Saplupa from Indian Territory days down to the present. Please

#10 ·
Thank you! I have gone through hell and back with the husband who is a die hard Chevy fan to get where I have with her. He doesnt really understand the love I have for this car! I bought her in July of 2010 and the obsession took a front seat and never left. I think I might have more pics of my car than I do of my husband and kids! lol J/K the 1.8 T is very cool when you are trying to show off, or even when you are alone and want to kick your own mind into horsepower for a bug that nothing else can bring you. I am nowhere near done with her, I am just starting to get fired up with her. I have been so busy catching up maintence on her from the past owners that mods and all the fun stuff is just a pipe dream. But its coming! I can feel it! I am having problems deciding on what I want cuz orginal ideas are not really an option since there isnt anymore. But I am very open to ideas. Thanks for takin a gander and checkin her out. The weather here in good ol Oklahoma is getting better and now thats shes all in good running order, more pics and fun times are to come! :nblove:

#13 ·
I am nowhere near done with her, I am just starting to get fired up with her. I have been so busy catching up maintence on her from the past owners that mods and all the fun stuff is just a pipe dream. But its coming! I can feel it! I am having problems deciding on what I want cuz orginal ideas are not really an option since there isnt anymore. more pics and fun times are to come! :nblove:
No more original ideas? :confused: You can come up with something. You have the passion for your car and you will come up with some one-off thing to make it your own. :D Keep plugging away and keep the pics coming. :cool:

#12 ·
Thank you, thank you! She is very important to me. I am almost scared to get her paid off due to bad omens that happen when cars are paid off. I have put though into what I want to do cosmetically to her but i have not the foggiest idea. And i dont know how to do anything and paying someone is something I hate doing cuz I wanna learn how to do it myself.

#14 ·
Aww! thanks I do have passion. my husband just dont quite get it and it drives him insane but i when I come up with a cool idea, someone else already did it. im half tempted to leave everything orginal and just restore it and make it look "clean" but tint the winders and get some cool rims. and maybe restore the paint cuz its sunfaded. Im open to ideas if anyone has anything that i can tinker with. thanks!

#15 · (Edited)
Miss Victoria, the Cyber Green 1.8 Turbo *UPDATE*

Ok, y'all, heres an update on my sweet Buggy. So here we go...

Febuary 26th: 1st NewBeetle.org G2G!! Hoste by the wonderful Sixchuter and family at thier homestead :D

**March 2011
Lots of new stuff, and replaced stuff.

Well, 2K and 3 weeks later.....

Replacement of.....
Water pump
Timing Belt
Temp Coolant Sensor
4 New Tires
4 New Brakes
Rotors Turned All Around
Full Synt. Oil Change
4 New Spark Plugs
New Fuel Fliter
**shudder** New Valve Cover Gasket - Spark plugs practically FLOATING in oil

**March 15th 2011:
Took 1st road trip to Eureka Spings Ar!

*Got to stay at the Crescent Hotel :) yay!

*Drove on into Branson Mo. and stopped at Dixie Outfitters :D

* March 22 2011

Finally after much deliberation and never ending shopping, finally got her windows tinted :) Just in time for Miss Fallon's Birthday!

**March 26th
Miss Fallon's Birthday and G2G in OKC! Carabugged there and met up with a few other NB'ers!

* last piece of orginal Highway 66 :)

*@ State Capitol Building in OKC

*@ Pops in Arcadia OK.

*Everyone and thier babies :D

*I was kinda excited! Still kickin!

* I tried to tell them something was wrong.... WONDERFUL! It happens I guess :)

Getting all checked out for other "bugs" haha!

*April 1st 2011

*Finally a warm and GORGEOUS day to slap on the sticker!
**BIG thank you to "the new ringo" AKA Marc for the sticker! I love it!! :D :D

** still shopping for new wheels! I think after all this I should wait awhile... :) But I was actually thinking of keeping the ones I have getting new centercaps to make them "updated"

Ok, yall, here they are, I'll keep ya posted an updated :) Thanks!:bigthumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.