VW Beetle Forum banner

One of eight: CDN 2004 Turbo S

5K views 32 replies 10 participants last post by  Downtown Turbo 
#1 · (Edited)
Well spring is here so what a better time to start a new pic thread (thx for the reminder MiG). My old GLX is gone and has been replaced by my buddy Turbo-ChristO's 2004 Turbo S :D

It is the only '04 in Canada I believe (until I am made aware of otherwise) and one of the eight in total (confirmed by VW).

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
This photo thread need......photos! :eek:

#4 · (Edited)
Fixed :D

First hand-wash of the year. I bought a wash card @ Petro Can for the winter got a touchless wash every day.

Attachments

#5 ·
More pics...I hope so! :D

#26 ·
#20 ·
Please, send more pictures for us, as you have a wobderful betle. Post pictures from inside too.
Congratulations
Thank you!

Here are some interior shots for you!

Attachments

#18 · (Edited)
Highway mileage on a recent trip to Quebec

My fuel gauge is off: The sending unit/float needs replacing as when the tank is full it reads about 1/16th less than full. Based on the gauge position I recon I had at least another 10 litres left so good for about another 100km so close to 700km on a tank :D

Attachments

#23 · (Edited)
Highway mileage on a recent trip to Based on the gauge position I recon I had at least another 10 litres left so good for about another 100km so close to 700km on a tank :D
Those last liters in my car are quite tricky the gauge tends to drop suddenly and I always get nervous to be left without gas... considering that fuel in Mexico is really bad quality so I never let the gauge drop from 1/4 of a tank for the sake of the pump, with the first 3/4 of tank the most I've got is around 500 kms... around 150 or 160 kms per quarter.

Greetings

#19 · (Edited)
Just clay-barred the paint and waxed it for the first time ever in the TS' life in Canada. Smooth as a baby's bottom now :D

It glows at night like a

Still in 4x4 mode with factory springs (until next week: Mod #3)

Attachments

#25 · (Edited)
Mod # 3 H&R springs :D

I am shocked by the amazing ride quality too! It's firm but not stiff and sitting lower than on the previous springs I had. Handling is nice and balanced with 25% on the Konis only. I might crank up the front a bit but I'm going to evaluate the ride for awhile first to see if it suits my driving style. I'm really happy that the rear is sitting level with the front now too! I highly recommend H&R

Attachments

#29 ·
Nice Turbo S, not the only 04 in Canada though (does that mean there's 9?):D
Meet your baby's twin I just bought from a lady in Calgary last week, it's been in the country since brand new as the original owner wrangled it out of a dealer and had it delivered in Quebec right off the showroom floor.

#30 ·
Nice Turbo S, not the only 04 in Canada though (does that mean there's 9?):D
Meet your baby's twin I just bought from a lady in Calgary last week, it's been in the country since brand new as the original owner wrangled it out of a dealer and had it delivered in Quebec right off the showroom floor.
Wow!

That makes 2! Welcome!

If your TS was here since day one then it is included in the count already.

My TS actually rocked Aristos for a couple of years also :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.