VW Beetle Forum banner

Lnzbug's 2001 blue vortex 1.8t

39K views 453 replies 69 participants last post by  Lnzbug 
#1 ·

See less See more
#5 ·
Lnzbug said:
I really don't know what I'm doing. I have the picture # so why won't it load?
What you need to do is click on the manage attachments. Then Click on browse. When you find the pic you want click it twice and then click upload...the 1st one in the box not the second one. :D

#10 ·
Wow you got a cool beet Ellen, I take it you figgured out how to use the attachment thingy sometimes it wont work because your picture doesnt fit the reqirements for the org. such as 1024pixelsx768pixels is too large so the org will not upload it. I'm glad you got your pics up though I have been dying to see your bug.:)

#11 ·
NYBugman said:
First, you must upload the picture(s) to the internet. I use www.photobucket.com for hosting my pics. Then, insert the URL for the picture in between the IMG tags, so it will look like this:

and then your pic will show up, just like some sort of magic:cool:
Photobucket is a joke!!!! the minute you sign up you'll have so much spam in your mailbox it'll drive you crazy and if no one looks at your pictures after 30 days they'll pull your pics thats why only a quarter of them load on the vortex!!!!

#21 ·
xXRockyHorrorsXx said:
where did you get your rims??
Sorry I missed this:(

I got them at Discount Tire.

#26 ·
Chip is so HOT with his pink flames and those awesome wheels!
You must be so proud Ellen! :bigthumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.