Alpine sub woofer
More to come...hopefully :D

My Little Girl!
:kiss:

Attachments

See less See more
#27 ·
Eeyore said:
WOW, justin needs to learn to wipe a little better...

look at that dirty buttox!

your NB loox awesome with the new seats~ congrats!
Thanks Aaron!
I think Justin likes his girl with a dirty bum! I think he once said he wears soot like a badge of honor! lol

#29 ·
yelojkt said:
I love those new seats they are just so beautiful. Did you do the install yourself?
Thanks!
I sure did!! :lol: No not really! Justin (The Cheat) and Dawn's (angelworks)husband Marty installed them this past weekend.

#30 ·
I'm loving these seats! :goodjob: Please excuse the crap in the back! :lol: )

Attachments

#32 · (Edited)
Alan From NYC said:
I don't remember the "before" seats, but the new ones look just fine. Good job!
The before seats were the same except they were cream and I had seat covers on the front seats. They were getting pretty nasty. No more nastiness now!! WOO HOO
Thanks Alan!

#34 ·
FineExampl said:
Looks awesome girl! Bravo to the installers.

I like the contrast between the black and the cream. I wonder if you could do something to the center armrest lid? I think it'd set it off nicely.

I'm very happy for your Skittle.

John:)
I could probably get another armrest or just a new lid. The cream base with a black lid would probably look cool! It would go well with the cream seat belts!
Thanks by the way! Skittle is a happy bug now! She doesnt like looking dirty.

#36 ·
This is what I did to fix my durty cream seats...custom seatcovers.

stitched two shirts together to make the back seat cover.

altho, I would prefer to get me some grey cloth seats. these work great. when they get dirty (and they do with 2 small kids in the back) I just strip him nekkid, and toss the clothes in the washer.

#37 ·
nbdude said:
How did you remove the seats in your car?
I'm not sure. You'll have to ask the person who removed them. You can PM Justin (The Cheat)

#38 ·
Eeyore said:
This is what I did to fix my durty cream seats...custom seatcovers.
stitched two shirts together to make the back seat cover.

altho, I would prefer to get me some grey cloth seats. these work great. when they get dirty (and they do with 2 small kids in the back) I just strip him nekkid, and toss the clothes in the washer.
I actually considered this with some fun tshirts too :) :) however I abandoned the idea because I did not find a way to leave room for the side airbag (to deploy). Now I use TVA seatcovers (bought used ) I like them a lot, the only thing that bothers me is that they leave the edge of the seat uncovered.

#40 ·
rubie said:
I love the new (used) seats. They look really good! :)
Hey thanks alot! I like em too! Not just cuz they wont get dirty as easily...they look..I dont know...cooler I guess! :goodjob:

#42 ·
FineExampl said:
So, what's Skittle's new name? Can't we call it Baby Booger or just Booger on account of how snotty you are?

(buddy bump)
Shut the hell up! I'm not snotty!! :rant2: :eek13:

:p
And as far as Skittles name goes even though I dont think it fits her its going to stay unless I have some kind of weird epiphany and something comes to me...then I'll know she was trying to tell me something.

#46 ·
vw2nv said:
Seats look good Amy :cool: Are you going to change the carpet to black as well?
Thanks Walt!
Nah..probably not. I like the cream rugs..as long as I shampoo them they don't show as much crap as the black rugs do. Besides, seems like too much work and I wouldnt be able to do it myself which means I would have to pay someone and I dont wanna! :D

#47 ·
kauffman64 said:
Amy,

:) Great Bug, you have there!

Black seats look Great!

John K.
Thank you very much, John!! I like her too! ;)
:wave3:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.