WTB: Clear Front Turn Signal Lense - NewBeetle.org Forums
NewBeetle.org Forums
Go Back   NewBeetle.org Home > NewBeetle.org Forums > Marketplace > Parts and Accessories

Parts and Accessories Your source for buying, selling, and trading parts and accessories. Commercial posting is allowed in this forum.

NewBeetle.org is the premier Volkswagen Beetle Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2012, 04:27 AM
VR6 Beetle

SD, USA
Car: 1998 VR6 Beetle, 1974 VW Thing, 1990 VW Transporter Double Cab Syncro, 1970 VW Ghia, 1986 VW Westy
Default WTB: Clear Front Turn Signal Lense

I am looking for a front passenger side clear turn signal. I hit a deer and it broke mine and I can't find any online. If you have one or know a place where I could get one just let me know.

Thank You
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the NewBeetle.org Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.