Quaker Steak and Lube Bug-Fest this Sunday, Clearwater. Who wants to go? - NewBeetle.org Forums
NewBeetle.org Forums
Go Back   NewBeetle.org Home > NewBeetle.org Forums > Community > Event Announcements and Planning > USA: Southeast

USA: Southeast AL, FL, GA, KY, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV

NewBeetle.org is the premier Volkswagen Beetle Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2013, 11:07 AM
SteamRoller

Car: Albies Passanger of BugBite 2006 Beetle Vert
Default Quaker Steak and Lube Bug-Fest this Sunday, Clearwater. Who wants to go?

The promoter said "Of course water bugs are welcome!" if we get there around 9:30-10:00am, he can put us together. Its $10 bucks to enter and sit together or you can just come and hang out for free. Should be fun for those of us unable to head out of town. Let me know so I can be sure to have a space reserved for "Orger Water Buggers"

Lisa (Albie) and I are excited to show off Bug Bite's new shuz. (And stuff myself with some hot wings)

January 20, 2013 - 6th Annual Quaker Steak and Lube Bugfest
Clearwater, Florida

6th Annual Quaker Steak and Lube Bugfest

Sunday, January 20th , 2013

10:00am - 4:00pm

** Rain or Shine **

Located at :

Quaker Steak and Lube

10400 49thSt. N.
Clearwater,Fl 33762

10.00 to Enter Car in Show / Free to the Public

Best of Show Trophies

New & Used Vendors - FREE SWAP

Door Prizes

For Registration / Info :

Joe C. at (813) 516-7061 - (bugfest2013@gmail.com)

Map / Directions :

http://www.thelube.com/Pinellas_Park...directions.cfm

Sponsors

Baggerlys VWs / Fisher Buggies / Lakeland VW Classic 2013 / Olsens VW Parts & Repair Sundance Bug & Buggy

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2013, 11:12 PM
Time to unpimp ze auto!

Car: 2002 Snap Orange 1.8 CC

Aww, this was so much fun last year! I really wanted to go again but darn it I work Sundays

Meet NEMO, my 2002 Snap Orange 1.8T CC
Old 01-23-2013, 06:10 AM

Car: 2001 GLS 1.8T-Cyber Green

I had to work too. I really wanted to go just to hang out. The menu looked ab fab too. How did Bug Bite do?
Old 01-23-2013, 10:09 AM

Car: 2006 Blue 2.5L Convertible
Default Quaker Steak and Lube Bug-Fest this Sunday, Clearwater. Who wants to go?

Lets recount..... Bug Bite (blue), a NB yellow convert, and a grey NB 2013.....(these were the show contestants) the 2013 was the only one to receive a plaque!!!! Hhmm! Beat out by a brand spankin Turbo NB! Lol! Guess Bug Bites shiny new rims blinded the judges!! Lol!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Old 01-23-2013, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Lets recount..... Bug Bite (blue), a NB yellow convert, and a grey NB 2013.....(these were the show contestants) the 2013 was the only one to receive a plaque!!!! Hhmm! Beat out by a brand spankin Turbo NB! Lol! Guess Bug Bites shiny new rims blinded the judges!! Lol!!

Ugottabkiddinme!!! Was the 2013 even modded at all? I guess your rims must've blinded them. If the yellow vert was beside you that made them collateral damage. Judge's eyes must not have adjusted until they got to the B13...smh. Was Evilina not there? Shonell had posted about this a while ago which was when I checked and found out I was working. I figured she would've been there.

btw...was the food everything it looked like it would be? I soooooo wanted to munch on some of their grindage.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:56 PM

Car: 2006 Blue 2.5L Convertible

We were all parked separately, mods were done on 2013, evilina wasn't there food was pretty good! I don't do wings Steve enjoyed them! It was a fun day ! Picked up some Crome polish!! (Using it on everything for the bling!) lol!

Old 01-23-2013, 09:25 PM

Chrome polish huh? You've really got the Bug...lol. I love hot wings. I would've been right there with Steve. I wanted to do the ones you have to sign a waiver to eat

Maybe next time I can find out farther in advance so I can have it off. I would've called off to go this time around; but I just got done missing a whole week in December due to that nasty bug that was going around here like wild fire. I just finally got completely over it about a week ago and it started on Christmas day (thank goodness I had that off already or it would've looked really bad to be calling off).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the NewBeetle.org Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.