Bernt Center Dual Gauge Pod - Where can I get one?? - NewBeetle.org Forums
NewBeetle.org Forums
Go Back   NewBeetle.org Home > NewBeetle.org Forums > Discussion - Styling > Styling Modifications

Styling Modifications The place to discuss styling-related modifications to your New Beetle.

NewBeetle.org is the premier Volkswagen Beetle Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 04:41 PM

Car: 2006 New Beetle TDI 5Speed
Default Bernt Center Dual Gauge Pod - Where can I get one??

I've been looking for a BERNT DUAL GAUDE POD for the center of the dash. I am getting tired of the gauges sitting on the A-pillar as it starting to look tacky. Anyone knows where I can get one? I don't like the Glow-Shift or Autometer type, and think the BERNT POD is the best looking over all. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2010, 05:19 PM
Can you handle it??

Car: 2005 Platinum Grey TDI GLS /DSG

I am not sure if the Bernt gauge pod that "I think" you are asking about came as a dual gauge pod. If I am correct, it is a triple gauge pod. Either way, here is where you can locate it.

Here: TVA: Bernt 3 Gauge Dash Pod Housing

Or Here: ABD Racingwerks, Inc.: Bernt Beetle 3-Gauge Pod for Beetle (1998-up)

If you want my 2 cents.... I would buy it from ABD Racing. TVA sucks with customer service. That is first hand from my experience. ABD's is a little more expensive, but they are WAAAAYYY better to deal with.
Old 04-25-2010, 02:18 PM

Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yello_jellybean View Post
I am not sure if the Bernt gauge pod that "I think" you are asking about came as a dual gauge pod. If I am correct, it is a triple gauge pod. Either way, here is where you can locate it.

Here: TVA: Bernt 3 Gauge Dash Pod Housing

Or Here: ABD Racingwerks, Inc.: Bernt Beetle 3-Gauge Pod for Beetle (1998-up)

If you want my 2 cents.... I would buy it from ABD Racing. TVA sucks with customer service. That is first hand from my experience. ABD's is a little more expensive, but they are WAAAAYYY better to deal with.
Old 04-25-2010, 11:04 PM
Same Name, New Parts

Car: 99 BMP 1.8BT, 04 2.0 Beetle cabrio, 08 E90 M3, 62' Fiat 600

dual center gauge pods are very hard to come by and they were made by HPA i believe. I have one in my car and have yet to see another one out there except for the beetles that they have modified with awd vr6 twin turbo etc.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:15 AM

Thank you. Yeah, I really would have liked to get a dual pod but have settled with MiG's triple Bernt pod, just finishing up the minor details with MiG on the transaction. Well, maybe I'll fill it in with a NewSouth Volt Meter in that empty hole.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastAndFurious View Post
dual center gauge pods are very hard to come by and they were made by HPA i believe. I have one in my car and have yet to see another one out there except for the beetles that they have modified with awd vr6 twin turbo etc.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the NewBeetle.org Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.