VW Beetle Forum banner

J.P.'s 2001 Silver arrow GL 2.0 Bug

13K views 50 replies 11 participants last post by  PRM502STREET 
#1 ·
this is my bug it's an 01' and it is a daily driver to the work, have had it for almost a year (Oct 2010), it's a little ruff on the body and paint but still working on it, so far i have done tb/wp shocks+ struts taillights, wheels, brakes, radiator, fuel pump, vac hoses, I'm riding stock height saving for an air bag system so i can go up and down in a few seconds

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
third brake light is L.E.D. blacked out, the taillights are anzo, and i put 20mm spacers in the back none in front for now as i'm Rollin 4x4 until Santa can bring me a air bag system, got these wheels from a swap the dude never used them had to get'em

Attachments

#4 ·
hanging out with my dude Mike he just picked up that GTI, he wanted a VDub so he traded in his 05' Nissan 350Z for a 11' GTI, in the far back is my little brother's 350z he wants nothing to do with euro's so he leaned back on the photo "lol"

Attachments

#7 ·
Don't be. It's relly not that bad. Heat up the lenses, make sure the clips are all popped, and pull it apart. :D You're all over it. :thup: I've got a ton of pics and pulled them apart a few times so if you get in a bind, let me know. :D

#10 ·
here is my "Transporter" (the movie) photo, and i couldn't believe it snowed in October had to snap a pic as it was 60 degrees the day before, some random pic's in "Da Bronx"

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.